We are open at 50% capacity , by appointment ONLY!
Styled Salon is excited to announce that as we are open to 50% capacity for hair AND spa services, by appointment ONLY!
What does this mean for clients?
We have implemented new salon rules, procedures, and guidelines to keep staff and clients safe during these trying times.
New Salon Check-in Procedures:
1. Upon arrival, call the front desk at (410) 535-1078 to check in, from your vehicle! 2. Our receptionist will alert your stylist of your arrival and come outside to your vehicle to take your temperature and have you sign a waiver.
* Please note: If your temperature is above 99, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment for 14 days later to meet the recommended quarantined time period. *
3. When entering the salon, all clients will be required to wash or sanitize their hands.
4. Anyone entering the salon is REQUIRED to wear a mask at all times, including staff members.
5. We ask that you bring minimal items with you into the salon, PLEASE NO LARGE BELONGINGS OR EXTRAS (as space is limited).
New Salon Rules & Guidelines:
1. We are scheduling hair AND spa services by appointment ONLY! You can call the front desk or book online.
2. We ask that no additional guests come into the salon with scheduled client, unless otherwise approved.
3. We have closed off our waiting room.
4. Anyone entering the salon is REQUIRED to wear a mask at all times, including staff members. We prefer that your mask loops around your ears so our stylists are not limited on services. However, if you do not have a mask that has ear loops, we have a limited supply that we can provide to clients if needed.
5. Our stylists will NOT be performing any blow drying services on clients.
6. In between clients, our staff members will be sanitizing surfaces such as chairs, shampoo bowls, door knobs, hair brushes, combs, etc.
7. Upon checking out, if you would like to purchase any retail products, a staff member will handle desired products.
We appreciate and thank you for your patience and understanding as we are making all efforts to keep staff and clients safe. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Stay tuned for updates.
- Styled Salon Team